Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Francesca Adeline

Well for anyone who didn't know or was wondering where I have been with keeping up on my blog entries...this is what has been happening in my life! This is our sweet little Francesca Adeline (named after both my grandparents). Born on December 8th weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. She came with a full head of dark hair and ready to nurse. Today she is 3 weeks old and is about 9 1/2 lbs already. She has finally straightened her days and nights out so I'm able to get a little sleep. Big sister Antonella is a great helper grabbing diapers and wipes for mommy and making sure Francesca always has her pacifier. Big brother Landon loves to hold her and burp her and help mommy by entertaining Antonella while I'm nursing. Her timing has been perfect as we are gearing up for another fabulous 2011 wedding season!!
Francesca 1
Francesca 31
Francesca 3
holiday 14
holiday 13
holiday 7

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love you and I miss you! Francesca is beautiful and your kids are amazing. Love the pics. Keep them coming! :)

Post a Comment