Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Natalie and Paul - Love is in the AIR!

I was so lucky to have connected with Natalie during the final stages of her sister Jaclyn's wedding this past June. It was quite the event that I coordinated at the family's home in Merced that will be another blog entry coming soon. Natalie and Paul were engaged shortly before her sisters wedding and she jumped all over the details of planning. Well Pauls just has the most perfect, dreamy location for a romantic engagement session setting. How can you go wrong when your family business is crop dusting in combination with a vineyard on the property!! I couldn't get enough of every angle of the property. What I thought would take about an hour of shooting turned in to over 2 because they were such an amazing couple to shoot. These are just a few of my favorites!

0 comments:

Post a Comment