Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Elisabeth and John

Elisabeth and John were such a sweet and loving couple. I began communicating over email with Elisabeth about her June 5th wedding at one of my all time favorite venues. They chose The Evergreen Lodge. I was able to meet with both of them and Elisabeths parents after they made a trip for their engagement session and we nailed out all the details. With knowing her colors are a deep burgundy, ivory and some natural green plus representing the surrounding natural beauty of the venue, it was so fun to throw in all these different elements for a beautiful rich combination. I was lucky to have my talented photographer sister to assist me that day as well. Bridget, thank you for all of these beautiful photos!















0 comments:

Post a Comment