Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Meredith and Buro

Meredith was such a happy and easy going bride to work with. After her mom and her had booked my services, I hardly ever heard from them until they made their consultation appointment a month prior to the wedding. I'm so thankful for the clients I get a chance to meet with because it helps me get the best idea of your personality and vision through my clients eyes. She showed me 4 bridal bouquet examples and we rolled it from there and there is pretty much nothing that she vetoed. She gave me ideas like wanting somewhat simple yet bright, happy and colorful with a touch of her husband to be's Hindu tradition. Their venue choice was of course, my favorite, The Evergreen Lodge. The colors chosen were a variety of oranges with highlights of pinks and purples. Her bouquet was designed with Vanda orchids, cockscomb, calla lilies, stock, spray roses, and a variety of orange and purple roses. Finish work was simple and less distracting with the ivory.
All boutonnieres and corsages were designed utilizing all the bridal bouquet flowers but each were a little different. This is always so much fun to put together!

I've been waiting for a chance to make garlands for a Hindu ceremony and we finally did! Love that she broke away from the traditional red and white and decided to stick with the weddings colors scheme.

She shipped me some fabric she found in Chicago and we made some alterations to it and utilized it on her ceremony arch.

Love how all the oranges and pinks pulled together with the attire and florals.


The Evergreen is the most awesome lodge. In the distance you can see the Teepees in a little kid play area.



0 comments:

Post a Comment